DistroScale, Inc. is a fast-growing startup powering video experiences everywhere, wherever consumers are consuming video. We help create engaging video experiences & content reaching hundreds of millions of consumers every month. Work hard, have fun, and make an impact! Great team environment. Well-funded, Profitable, Full healthcare, Catered lunches/drinks/snacks. Conveniently based in San Bruno, CA – near SFO, close to BART, Cal-Train with free shuttle. Easy access to freeways (280, 101).
We’re looking for a Business Development Associate to join the Business Development team at DistroScale, Inc. The Business Development Associate coordinates and helps manage all aspects of building fruitful relationships with new and existing partners.
As a Business Development Associate, we will look to you to:
- Research, source, call and/or email targeted leads to engage, qualify, and book meetings for and/or follow up on outstanding issues for the Senior Business Development Manager(s)
- Work closely with VP of Business Development on top accounts, provide follow-up support to prospects and clients, as well as follow-through internally to onboard and manage client accounts
- Track and report all B/D group activity to management
- Take ownership and responsibility for the success of your work, and,
- Be a great team player – Our team is fast, effective and insists on winning.
Skills you will rely upon in your work:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Comfort and confidence in your phone and in-person conversational skills
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Resourcefulness in the use of tools and processes to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Task and goal-oriented
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Assertive and know how and when to be effective in doing so
- A fast learner, and…
- You understand the basic premise of a start-up – that we all do whatever we need to do to get the job done, whether in or outside of your primary job description.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary + Bonus
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision and Dental
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales or Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com